Thanks for your interest in writing a guest post on Slightly Sorted!
Slightly Sorted is a lifestyle blog covering all sorts of topics including wellness, home decor, bullet journaling, crafting, fashion and beauty.
If you love writing, want an opportunity to promote your own blog, and can create content of a high standard, then I’d love to hear from you!
Your post will feature your bio with a link to your blog and social media accounts at the end, and you’re welcome to include up to three relevant links to your blog within the post. Your post will also be circulated on the Slightly Sorted Pinterest account.
This gives you the opportunity to send traffic to your blog, as well as writing for a brand new audience and gaining experience and credibility!
Your post idea should be a ‘How To’ type post, or a list post. All posts should be written with a view to helping the reader or solving a problem. At this time Slightly Sorted does not include personal stories. Just have a browse round the recent posts on Slightly Sorted and you’ll get a feel for what would be a good fit for the site!
Here are some of the guidelines you need to know about before sending me your post ideas:
- All posts must be over 1000 words long.
- Your post must be completely unique and never published on any other site, in the past or in the future. Publishing content in more than one place will affect the google ranking of any site involved.
- There must be no affiliate links or commercial links of any kind anywhere within the post.
- Your post should include sub-headings.
- All posts need to be of a high standard and well written. Your post may be edited before publication.
- Once your post idea is accepted, please submit the finished post on a Word document attachment within three weeks.
- You’re welcome to send me the URLs of any images you think would fit your post, and/or Pinterest pin graphics. However please be aware that I may choose to use alternative images and pins.
I love guest posts and have a great deal of respect for anyone with the motivation and drive to write a submission for Slightly Sorted! Please note, however, that I will occasionally turn down submissions if I feel they’re not quire right for Slightly Sorted readers.
Thank you so much for your interest in writing a guest post for Slightly Sorted!
All you need to do to get started is drop me an email (email@example.com) with your post ideas and a link to your own blog.
I’m really looking forward to hearing from you!